Data Platforms Online 2017
Engineering the Future with DataOps
September 19 – 22
Data Platforms Virtual Summit is the only online conference focused exclusively on helping data teams build a modern big data platform. It will bring together practitioners and industry gurus who will share best practices, use cases and success stories about achieving big data success.
Join the global community of data professionals and your peers in a series of interactive webinars, roundtables and keynote sessions: all accessible online from anywhere in the world. There will be 20+ sessions across 3 tracks delivered in 4 days.
Big Data in the Cloud
- Scaling big data infrastructure in the cloud
- Role machine learning plays in a modern big data platform
- Importance of being data driven
- Culture, People and Technology
- Application design patterns for the cloud
- Evolution of data science workflows
- Data exploration and visualization to machine learning and natural language processing
- Data science workflow best practices